At our counseling program, we aim to bring unity and strength to struggling families and individuals within the community. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable counseling services that foster positive transformation and well-being.
Services We Provide
At our center, our dedicated team of compassionate therapists, both men and women, possess the expertise and empathy to guide clients through life's challenges. We are committed to serving a diverse clientele, irrespective of age, race, ethnic background, sexual orientation, disability, or religion, particularly those facing financial hardship.
Comprehensive Counseling Services:
- Individual counseling
- Marriage & couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Substance abuse counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Trauma & PTSD counseling
- LGBTQ+ counseling
- Career counseling
- Support groups for various needs
Tailored Counseling for All Ages:
- Children, adolescents, and adults
Specialized Substance Abuse Support:
- Substance abuse assessment and counseling
Accessible Support Options:
- Therapists in training offering affordable counseling
- Experienced therapists providing mid-range cost counseling
Insurance Reimbursement and Assistance Programs:
- Services eligible for insurance reimbursement
- Support for victims through Victim Witness Assistance
Our mission is to ensure that everyone in our community receives the support they need to thrive.
“People come to Advent with different issues, the main goal of a therapist is to assist them to reach their goals, come up with their coping skills and their support group”
- Ceclica Oteyza, Marriage and Family Therapist Trainee
WHEN TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP
- Life feels overwhelming, out of control or unmanageable
- You have experienced loss or have been the victim of violence or another crime
- You feel down and can’t shake it
- Conflicts with a spouse or other family member that can’t get resolved
- You or a loved one are in the grip of an addiction
- You need support in making difficult life decisions
To make an appointment or talk to our Clinical Secretary call 408-281-0708 ext. 822
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org any time and we will contact you within 24 hours.